Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tutus

It saddens me that "Kimberly" at "Angel Babe Tutus" is unhappy that I used her name and image here to show the kind of tutus I make. I am so sorry if I gave any impression other than the fact (and all my customers and fellow crafters know this) that I use their fabulous pattern for the tutus I make. I paid for and downloaded her fabulous instructions for tutu making and thus use that style and pattern, for which I paid, to make tutus for friends and family as well as a few choice customers. I do so love their work and as all of you know, I make the same type of tutus as they do, but do not sell their tutus. The remaining images are my own. Apologies to Angel Babe tutus for any infringement which may have occurred--I only intended to give them more business (which I have as I repeatedly directed people to their site) and sing their praises by linking their site here. I am discouraged that a fellow crafter and business of this sort would not want to have additional advertising as I have provided for them many times. I will no longer even mention their work here or to any of my friends because of this incident. You can visit their fantastic site or download your own instructions simply by "Googling" them--but "Kimberly" has also requested that I not even put her link here.





$24 KCBOB reversible double layer tutus for your little princess.

Available with embellishments and curly ribbon. Add an embellished T-shirt and bloomers or an embellished onesie to make a set! (Sets Are $40)








No comments: